I guess Non-Curvy Girls have their own issues…let’s take a look….
There’s no junk in this trunk, officer. I swear!posted on Oct. 16, 2014, at 11:14 a.m.
1. You have approximately 100 belts to cinch in your middle.
2. You don’t know exactly what’s up with “All About That Bass,” but you’re pretty sure you’re a…treble?
This metaphor seems flawed.
3. And the “Anaconda” video left you feeling emotionally exhausted.
Your body was NOT ready.
4. The whole “describing body shapes as fruit” thing completely eludes you.
5. Any skirt that flares out to give you a waist gives you a magical glimpse into what could have been.
Is this what having hips is like?
6. Your experience with puberty involved a lot of waiting around for things to show up.
They never did.
7. You’ve thought long and hard about getting a Booty Pop.
Maybe you even have one! Whatever makes you comfortable, boo.
8. You’re the only person you know whose measurements are pretty much all the same number.
Face it: The hourglass look isn’t going to happen.
9. Bandage dresses just don’t understand you, nor you them.
10. Next person to describe your figure as “boyish” is getting a slap.
I don’t identify as a boy, stop calling me one.
11. The phrase “Real Women Have Curves” induces a rage blackout.
Real women can look however they want.
12. Women’s clothing is tailored to fit body parts that you don’t necessarily have.
Oh cool, cloth flaps where my hips are supposed to be.
13. People feel the need to speculate whether or not you’ll be able to have children “the natural way.”